University of Notre Dame
- “CSE40424 Human-Computer Interaction”: Social Networks Session, 2019-20 (Instructor)
Northwestern Research Computing Services
Building Regression Models using R https://github.com/dgzara/R_regressions_workshop
In this workshop, we learn to build regression models using R. I will cover linear and logistic regression models, regression diagnostics, and categorical variables.
Machine Learning Basics using scikit-learn https://github.com/dgzara/nuit_machine_learning_workshop
This workshop focuses on the techniques of applying and evaluating machine learning methods. We will build and evaluate simple models using the scikit-learn library. Recordings will be available for those who cannot attend every lesson.
- “Computing Everywhere!”: Social Networks Session, 2019-20 (Instructor)
- IEMS 341: “Social Network Analytics,” by Prof. Noshir Contractor. 2019 & 2021 (Teacher Assistant)
- MSLCE-529: 2021 “Leveraging Networks in Creative Enterprises – Special Topics in Creative Enterprises” by Prof. Noshir Contractor (Teaching assistant)
- Kellogg’s Executive Program: “Digital Transformation” session by Prof. Noshir Contractor (Teaching assistant)
- Kellogg’s Executive Program: “Leading Into the Future” session by Prof. Noshir Contractor and
Prof. Paul Leonardi. 2018-19-20 (Teacher Assistant).
- MSiA 490: “Special Topics: Social Network Analytics” by Prof. Noshir Contractor. 2018 (Teacher Assistant)
- MSC 492: “Understanding and Leveraging Networks” by Prof. Noshir Contractor. 2018-19-20 (Teacher Assistant)
- HLP MSC 492: “Understanding and Leveraging Networks” by Prof. Noshir Contractor. 2018-19-20-21 (Teacher Assistant)
- MSC 530: “Communication, Management, and Ethics” by Randall Iden. 2020 (Teacher Assistant)
- Summer Institute in Computational Social Science: 2018 (Teacher Assistant)
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- School of Communication
- COM117: Interactive Media 2015 (Instructor)
- COM029: Mobile Apps Workshop, 2014-15-16 (Insturctor)
- School of Engineering
- IIC1072: Hypermedia In Knowledge Exchange, 2013-15 (Instructor)
- School of Design
- Summer Mobile Apps Workshop. 2013 (Instructor).
- Master of Information Management
- INP3440: World Wide Web’s Technologies and Applications, 2014-15. (Instructor)